What do you have to do to win?
1. Share the posts on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
2. Leave a comment answering the daily prompts.
3. Be a kind, loving and caring person.
Today you can win
a copy of Quiet Mind edited by Susan Piver.
This unique book-and-audio program brings together some of the country’s most beloved meditation teachers. Each contributor presents a short written teaching along with an audio recording of a guided practice. Quiet Mind features:
- Sakyong Mipham on shamatha, the practice of tranquillity
- Larry Rosenberg on vipassana, the practice of clear seeing
- Ed Espe Brown on zazen, the practice of freedom
- Sharon Salzberg on metta, the practice of lovingkindness
- Judith Lief on tonglen, the practice of transformation
- Tulku Thondup on healing the body and mind through meditation
- Yoga teacher Richard Faulds on the link between yoga and meditation
The Person Behind the Gift:
Susan Piver is an authorized meditation instructor in the Shambhala Buddhist lineage and the New York Times bestselling author of six books, including the award-winning How Not to Be Afraid of Your Own Life(St. Martin’s Press 2007), The Wisdom of a Broken Heart (Simon & Schuster, 2010), and The Hard Questions (Tarcher/Putnam 2000), She has been practicing meditation for over fifteen years and is founder of The Open Heart Project, a meditation newsletter that goes to nearly 10,000 people. Susan’s web site: http://susanpiver.com/
What do you do to quiet your mind?
It can be anything from taking a walk to screaming at the top of your lungs. Share your tips and tricks with us.
Share the love on Twitter, Facebook and more!
Win one copy of Quiet Mind by @spiver today only! Hop over on http://amindmedia.com/?p=2644 and answer the prompt! [Click to Tweet]
Join @aMINDmedia’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway Campaign to win gifts with a value of more than $1000. [Click to Tweet]
Too excited to wait for Christmas? Join the @aMINDmedia Giveaway Campaign and win big. [Click to Tweet]
What do you want for Christmas this year? Maybe you’ll win it here. [Click to Tweet]
Are you sick and tired of doubting yourself, hating upon your body, feeling frustrated, unsatisfied and simply exhausted? Do you never ever feel like you're enough just the way you are?
Get ready for 3 videos that'll kickstart your journey to loving yourself.