In this episode of Your Life Your Success, I am joined by the gorgeous Laura Simms of CreateAsFolk.com.
Laura Simms is a trained, MFA-wielding career coach who helps women discover and thrive at purpose-driven work. She brings a creative edge to career transition, and starting or growing a business rich with money and meaning
In the episode, we talk about the following:
- her current career as a coach
- her time as an actress and why she quit her career
- what it took for her to leap from acting to coaching
- why she felt betrayed by her desire not to act anymore
- how she defines success
- the way she shows herself love and how she makes herself a priority
- her book tip (affiliate link): The 4 Agreements
- her action tip for helping you to live your authentic life
- A piece of wisdom: Get serious about gratitude.
Be sure to listen to the interview to find out what else we discussed.
Check out Laura’s free video series: Get paid for being you!
Thank you so much for listening to Your Life Your Success. I’m so happy that you’re taking control of your life. If you like this podcast, why not share it with others?
In the comment section, share your ways of loving yourself or any other opinions you have.