I’m knee deep in writing applications for writing jobs in NYC and I need a bit of a distraction.
Also, I’m frustrated that iTunes isn’t working and that the whole launch of Your Life Your Success got screwed.
So, I thought I’d get creative and share my bucket list with you.
What IS a bucket list?
It’s basically just a list of things you’d love to do in your life. All the things you want to achieve, see, experience, taste, create and more.
I just started creating mine a few weeks ago and I’ve added a few things to it every single day. I even created a pinterest board for it. I’ve extended my list to my goals in business and life.
It’s such a great way of dreaming and visualizing and, well, wasting a bit of time. But we all need dreams, don’t we?
Soooo, here’s what I’ve got.
1. Travel through Sweden, Finland and Norway
2. Fly my own plane
3. Visit my friend Winnie in Belgium
4. Grow this incredible community!
5. Be a millionaire before I’m 26.
6. Have Caldo Verde in Portugal
7. Visit the Imperial Palace in Tokyo
8. Looking down at Hong Kong from Victoria Peak
9. Celebrate the Holi Festival in India
10. Hike the Chinese Wall
11. Discover Prado’s footsteps in Madrid
12. Buy the Reischachhaus from my parents
13. Backpack through Thailand
15. Canada: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver
16. See the Pyramides in Egypt
17. Marvel at the beauty of South Africa
18. See the wilderness of Kenia
19. Dance in Brasil
20. Have a bloody steak in Argentina
21. See the Arctic lights
22. Speak Arabic
23. Bathe in Iceland’s hot springs
24. Get lost in the nature of Ireland
25. Discover undiscovered places in Papua New Guinea
26. Live in NYC in my own loft
27. Fly First-Class
28. Empower girls in the 3rd World
29. I want to see what all the rave of New Zealand is all about
30. Visit Singapore
31. Have fun in Bahamas
32. Go on a cruise
33. Istanbul and its awesome culture
34. Visit Greece
35. Write for Copyblogger
36. Be a guest on Blogcast.fm
37. Be interviewed by Bernardo of Yourgreatlifetv.com
38. Become a better photographer
40. Have houses all over the world (oh yeah)
41. Have dinner with the President
42. Be a member of the Roots of She Tribe
43. Take my mom to all the places she never got to go
44. Travel to Tasmania
45. Discover Greenland
46. Relax in Bora Bora
47. Do the same in Fidji
48. See Amsterdam
49. Build aMINDmedia to a renowned wellness brand
50. Meet Tim Gunn
51. Meet Jillian Michaels
52. Have my own TV show (I think that’s a childhood dream) in order to share body-love and self-love
53. Watch wales in Hawai’i
54. Ke a keynote speaker at a women’s conference
55. Speak French fluently
56. Speak Portugese
57. Have a room full of shoes and clothes (Carry Bradshaw-like)
58. Have a house at the beach
59. See the beauty of Colorado
60. Meet Marie Forleo
61. Become a better yogi
62. Meditate in India
63. Have a partner who is funny, smart, sexy, sarcastic, loves to travel and has a healthy relationship with food.
64. I give up trying to list all the places I want to visit. I just want to see this beautiful world.
65. Show my parents that I’m capable of standing on my own two feet.
I could go on and on, but I have to get back to writing applications and making those dreams come true.
I want to read your bucket list. Share it with us below.