Submit Your Post
So, you want to write for aMINDmedia? Awesome!
Here are a few guidelines to make sure we’re on the same page.
- Content must be original, which means that it has not been posted anywhere else.
- Post should be between 700 and 1200 words.
- Content must be related to the spirit of aMINDmedia. So, please be sure to read the About Page and a few of the articles on this site.
- Post should give practical tips. A bulleted list or ‘how to’ content within in the post is preferred.
- I’m looking for a lot of heart and inspiration. Humor is also great. It’s important to draw the reader in from the beginning by being personal and relatable. Don’t shy away from being controversial. I’m all about challenging beliefs.
- Make the title catchy!
- I won’t accept blatant self-promotion. You will get two links in the author’s bio, so pleae keep your links to that.
Ready to submit?
- Please do not format your content.
- Send the content in a .word file to email@example.com.
- Please attach a short author’s bio with up to 2 links.
- Tell me a bit about yourself and why you’d think we’re a good fit.
- I reserve the right to edit your post for grammatical, spelling errors and flow.
- Please take the time to spell-check your article before you send it. This’ll save a lot of time.
- If you have a great photo you’d think fits the content, send it along. If not, I’ll use one of mine.
I cannot wait to hear from you and read your post!